Here are 8 things I learned from my Mommy that you too can use to #cr8joi:
1. Morning coffees are precious.
2. Cook with real onions, lots of garlic, and a wooden spoon.
3. Get yourself a uni or two. A ‘uni’ is a uniform, a ‘go to’ outfit that you can throw on and be cute fast! (Actually let me add that to my list! I’m out here with no unis!)
4. Rock a cute purse that has:
5. Lashes and lips, when you are out in the world, no matter what.
6. Make your space a beautiful place you want to be even if it takes you years to furnish a room. Enjoy the journey of decorating, even if it’s in pieces.
7. Hug and kiss your children as much as they allow (and even if they don’t let you). No matter how old they are, kiss ‘um.
8. Live in a way that you will be missed.