Ho! Ho! Ho! Christmas is THE season to deck the halls.
I always enjoy finding new ways to use our Christmas decorations. Each year I add new items to the collection so the Christmas decor is never exactly the same. The joy comes from mixing things up.
Coffee Table Styling | Christmas Edition
The coffee table is a central spot to showcase all my lil’ cr8joi Christmas knick-knacks.
Here are the elements I used:
- Tray: A tray is the perfect foundation for coffee table decor. Whether it’s clear, metal, wood, or patterned like this one, think of the tray as your base. I found this tray at Homegoods.
- Bowl: I love to repurpose bowls and vases. I shopped my basement for this one.
- Decorative Balls: I always find seasonal ones at HomeGoods. Target, JoAnnes, and Michael’s also carry them.
- Ornaments: I’m obsessed with these Target’s Wondershop ornaments. These were too cute to get lost on the tree. I mean just look at Ma and Pa Blanta?
- Christmas Candy: Sometimes I’lll add a little candy to the small wooden dish. As you can see from the photo, those Christmas M&M’s didn’t last long.
I also had from adding Christmas touches to the guest bathroom shelves, which I shared in the Guest Bathroom Makeover (Time Stamp @ 4:00).
Do you decorate your coffee table at Christmas?
What kind of Christmas decorating creates joy for you?